11/28/2009

Check out those profiles


One of the greatest things on Second Life are profiles. I like people who have the decency of telling me a bit about themselves - which makes it easier to connect even before you speak to them. It's also a great way to find new and interesting places screening their picks. Through one of those screenings I discovered the works of Hylee Bekkers. I visited her park today, which caught my eye for the great love to detail she invested. But what impressed me most, was her time-machine. Watch out, that you don't get transferred to the wrong century. But you will have to hurry. She says, she has the tendency to tear down whatever she builds after a short while - to free up prims for new projects.
Oh, if you wonder who the wobble in the picture is: I was wearing my undercover-avatar.
Visit Hylee's Ptarmigan Park at: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Orbitalis/85/118/35 .

No comments: