1/24/2010

Staged...Not Staged?


A great thing about photography in Second Life are the priceless moments created by the residents of the grid. There are an infinite number of stories told and untold by people just being in the right spot at the right moment. And often they are even nice enough to stand at the almost perfect angle.
I'm not sure if I would have ever thought up the shot shown here. - Or would ever have staged it so perfectly. I don't even know I could recreate it in the same perfect mood it was taken.
The girl just happened to stand next to the burning grainfield with her boyfriend or friend, probably engaged in a fierce discussion i couldn't hear - nor wanted to. I just wished they would go on talking for some time, because she was moving her hands quite a bit and I had to wait a while until her cigarette was back in the perfect spot. Thankfully they seemed to have a lot to talk about.
Unfortunately (like most times) the lady disappeared before I could thank her for her amazing pose. So...if this is you or you know who's picture I have taken, please drop me a line.
For those who haven't been there yet: The burning grainfield is part of one of AM Radio's utmost sensational creations named "surface": slurl.com/secondlife/IDIA Laboratories/130/101/2058 . Go see it!!!

No comments: