2/06/2010

Peter Pan's London


Peter Pan's London
Originally uploaded by Moe Sandalwood

I stepped on the windowsil at the nursery, just thinking happy thoughts. And jumped. Miracolously the wind took hold of my body, carried me through the old London's skies and into space. After a rollercoaster ride through the starry night i landed safely in boy's heaven: Peter Pan's Neverneverland Island. I relived the adventure that had already taken up days of my boy's life many years ago. The indians, Captain Hook, the crocodile. Wney, Tinkerbell...everything is there and not there. To be discovered. Thanks to BambiTwice Nitely, who has already given us her Great Marine Adventure, we can now relive the Peter Pan story all by ourselfs. A must experience - not just for older boys. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Enchantment%20Island/157/134/25

No comments: