2/09/2010

Pandora Moon


Pandora Moon
Originally uploaded by Moe Sandalwood

I admit, I still haven't seen the movie 'Avatar'. And I know that I really have to go see it. Especially after I have visited my good friend Bella Orsini's unbelievably beautiful sim called Pandora Moon. She bulit it together with some talented builders to be a safehaven for the Nav'i - a place where the blue people wouldn't be hunted down and their magnificent flora and fauna wouldn't be exploited. It's just an amazing example of what builders in Second Life can do. It's not only colorful and diverse, it has it's little fun aspects, too. Like those seeds following you around - or the plants that hide in the ground onve touched. It's peaceful, it's meditative, not only for blue avatars. Check it out and show the hostess some linden love to help her keep up this wonderful place: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pandora%20Moon/195/94/35

No comments: